суббота, 4 октября 2008 г.

BREWFEST IS OVER

So I have 7 characters capable of summoning the BRD boss a day. Due to the fact that this is the only chance at the cross-faction kodo mount I have not missed a single day on a single character. Across the span of the 12 or 13 days this boss has been available, I have killed him roughly 450 times, considering that I joined full 5 man groups on each seperate character and I also joined in many groups that proceeded to alternate characters. I admit that it was a pretty time consuming effort.

The results are:

11 Kodos (2 won, 9 lost)
4 Rams (1 won, 3 lost)
15 Remotes (3 won, 12 lost)
Roughly 15 or so Daggers


Это лишний раз доказывает, что люди задродствуют из-за всякой хуйни.

Я собрал все тринкеты (и кинжал), которые хотел для трех персонажей и бросил. Заодно случайно выиграл 1 кодо.

Если не зацикливаться на маунте, brewfest - это самые халявные эпики ever.

Комментариев нет: